60 and Older and Need Reliable Transportation?
Call the caring, reliable staff from Neighorly.
Transportation is available for adults 60 and older,
and individuals 55 and older who are disabled.
Why choose Neighborly Transportation...
Wheelchair accessible buses
No-cost transportation available to:
- Medical appointments in Pinellas County
- Group grocery shopping (6 or more participants)
- Group dining, shopping, or fun outings (6 or more participants)
Drivers of Neighborly Transportation receive...
- Training in CPR and eldercare
- Extensive background screening
All rides must be scheduled 48 hours in advance. 5-day notice for special events.
Business Hours: 8am-5pm, Monday - Friday
Make a request, or call (727) 573-9444 for more information on how you can schedule a trip today!