Senior's Wish List
Neighborly’s Adult Day Center is almost ready to open in St. Pete!
Model 55L 1800W
- Extra Large Countertop Turbo
- Convection Toaster Oven
- w/ French Doors, Digital Display
We need two of these ovens.
Model H-2504 in Black
- Lightweight, quiet and easy to maneuver in tight spots.
- Sturdy structural foam. Rounded edges prevent wall damage.
- 2 5/8" deep trays are 19" apart.
- Non-marking 5" quiet rubber casters: 2 swivel, 2 rigid.
We need two of these carts.
Neighborly Care Network thanks you for your concern for at-risk seniors. By collecting any of the items listed below, you are making a difference for every senior whose load will be lightened by these necessities.
Due to limited income, many seniors are unable to purchase everyday items most of us take for granted. We use many of these things as bingo prizes at our 9 Senior Dining Cafes and 2 Adult Day Centers because clients need these supplies.
Here are some items that our clients need all year round:
Toothpaste and toothbrushes Facial tissue
Combs and Hairbrushes Toilet Paper
Hand and body lotion Dish soap