Neighborly has a team of passionate and diverse individuals whose main purpose is to provide the best services and programs to enhance the health, wellness and independent living of seniors in Pinellas County.
We are supported by a volunteer board of directors whose passion and experience help enhance the quality of life for the people we serve.
Director of Operations/
Adult Day Center Director
BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
- Neil Brickfield - Board Chair
- Brooke Mirenda - Board Vice Chair
- Chuck Catanese - Board Treasurer
- Jeremy Bailie - Board Secretary
- Eric Beck - Director
- Gershom Faulkner - Director
- Dr. Sheila Love - Director
- Michael Audino - Director
- Chau Nguyen - Director