CAREERS AT NEIGHBORLY
JOB TITLE: Scheduling/Dispatching $13 an hour
STATUS: Full Time
HOURS: Monday - Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm LOCATION: 13945 Evergreen Ave, Clearwater 33762
Initiates, pre-qualifies and processes intake applications for transportation funded and private pay programs and services. Acts as liaison between referring agency professionals and potential clients. Assists with the scheduling and dispatching components of day-to-day transportation operations. Performs the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ensures registration of all new riders and explains schedules, fares, etc.
- Answers multi-line telephone, routes calls appropriately and efficiently takes messages.
- Verifies rider eligibility status and confirms rider destination eligibility.
- Disseminates transportation service program information relating to criteria and options received via phone calls, faxes and mail.
- Initiates and processes transportation registration and transportation disadvantaged registration forms via telephone and in writing.
- Enters required information accurately into the Route Match, Q computer and CIRTS system.
- Effectively communicates with customers and forwards appropriate referral paperwork for Neighborly Transportation and other Neighborly Care programs.
- Records, as necessary, detailed customer service reports and routes to appropriate persons.
- Keeps Supervisor apprised of scheduling problems and/or rider concerns.
- Performs transportation dispatch functions as needed.
- Adheres to established procedures for time and attendance sheets and/or time clock as directed.
- Responsible for making a positive contribution to the transportation department and the environment in which the department operates.
- Participates in scheduled meetings and other agency and department activities.
- Assist in filing of various forms as required.
- Documents unmet transportation trips for the trip denial list.
- Coordinates and works with scheduling/dispatch staff regarding service requests and/or assignments.
- Maintains a supply of forms and envelopes by copying and collating for mail.
- Responds to faxes received from any local or state agency.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Supervisor or designated individual(s).